What about part-let space and Investment Sales?

Properties that are to be sold as an investment with tenants remaining in occupation will require a commercial EPC.

The situation with regard to part-let space for example a suite in an office block is complex. The general rule is ‘The EPC must reflect the accommodation on offer.’ It may be appropriate in the case of a multi-let office to obtain one EPC for the entire building and then use that for all the suites.

Comments are closed.